A Brand Manager job opportunity has become available within a rapidly growing fmcg organisation with offices in Dublin 4 (hybrid work model). We are looking for a brand manager with responsibility for brand communication in global markets to be part of the established marketing team.
The role requires someone who thrives on juggling many projects simultaneously, has an eye for great design and communication and enjoys working cross functionally.
What you will do:
- Develop & manage all brand content in line with brand guidelines, including digital and social media, shopper, trade and direct marketing, shows and events and packaging
- Continuously improve the brand impact in store and on shelf (both on and off-line)
- Own the annual TTL marketing plan for key regions, ensuring ROI & effectiveness
- Create brilliant communication for the sales team (e.g., supplier, NPD, product, and brand comms presenter packs)
- Keep a close eye on market moves & competitor activity in your regions
- Manage day to day relationships with agencies & design partners
- Own & manage brand budget conscious of ROI and making relevant effective recommendations for the future
What you need to do the job:
- 3-4 years of relevant experience, preferably from an FMCG environment.
- A marketing mindset with a strategic, consumer & brand centric approach
- Ability to multitask, plan, and prioritise with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal skills including presentations
- Friendly, confident and enthusiastic with a good work ethic.
- Loves creating collaborative relationships
- Ability to work independently and drive projects through to completion.
- Being a foodie is a bonus!
For more information on this Brand Manager role please contact Leonie Gleeson at email@example.com