60,000 - 65,000
about 1 month ago
Our client is one of the fastest growing drinks businesses in Ireland with offices across 4 continents. This small but hugely passionate team have a rapidly expanding portfolio of innovative brands and are currently looking to recruit an experienced and ambitious Brand Manager to join their crew.
This role is being offered on a temporary 6 month basis initially, working closely with the Marketing Director who is based in their office in Dublin 2. They are working a hybrid model, 2/3 days in the office 2/3 days from home.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the following
- Defining, planning and executing brand strategies
- Working with agency partners to create and execute impactful marketing campaigns and promotions
- Collaborating with market teams to deliver campaigns in line with global strategy
- Aligning campaign timings across markets to ensure synchronisation of delivery
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships across our business and with external partners & stakeholders
- Bringing fresh ideas and overseeing the development of exciting, relevant and ambitious creative assets
- Supporting the Marketing Director with the roll out of global brand plans to ensure alignment with local markets
- Developing brand strategy processes and templates and implementing these across the business
- Driving innovation within the marketing and wider commercial teams
You will have
- 3- 4 years brand marketing experience with exposure to the full marketing mix
- A marketing mindset with a strategic, consumer & brand-centric approach
- Strong commercial acumen & excellent data analysis skills
- Experience developing and executing creative programs and campaigns with multiple stakeholders, including agencies.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience within the FMCG market is ideal
For more information on this Brand Manager role please contact Eimear Walsh at email@example.com