over 2 years ago
We are working with a leading insurance brand as they hire a key position of UI Design Specialist within their Market Management team. This individual will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders across the business, to deliver outstanding design assets to support the brands commercial objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Championing the brand guidelines effectively into creative work designed internally, by ad agencies & external designers for web applications
- Create compelling design into their e-mail Customer Communications (Consumer & B2B) and ensure templates perform measurably across client / browser / device combinations
- Creation of lead generation digital assets such as sales PDFs, gifs, infographics etc. for use on our sales platforms or on our social media platforms
- Deliver Website (B2B & B2C) imagery / creative / infographic / iconography etc
- Assist in large tender and/or presentation design
- Design for internal promotional purposes (HR, Corporate, Events etc.)
- Support the creation of impactful external event material
Do you have 3 – 5 years experience in creating e-mail assets for marketing campaigns? Are you familiar with campaign tools, ideally Adobe, but also Unica / Silverpop? Have you deployed multi target e-mail tests and can demonstrate expertise in e-mail campaign optimisation techniques then get in touch!
If you want to find out more about this role, do get in touch with Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too