about 8 years ago
Are you a social media expert interested in joining one of Irelands leading utilities organisations? Our client is seeking a social media coordinator to join their digital marketing team. Reporting into the digital general manager you will have full responsibility over driving and managing the development and implementation of the social media strategy.
- Drive the social media strategy for both inbound and outbound activities.
- Manage all social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate hyper-relevant content to reach your audience
- Monitor social buzz around the brand
- Conduct online advocacy and loyalty programmes.
- Work closely with social media customer care to drive social agenda & provide guidance/thought leadership.
- Develop and expand online & social community
- Manage agency relationships
- Design, create and manage promotions and ad campaigns.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
To be considered for this position you must have at least 4 years social media experience within a similar industry. You will love all things digital and be eager to develop your career in this area.
Sound like you? Please contact Ruth Maguire on 01 669 8104 or email@example.com.
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing - No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment.
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services - On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions.
- Alternatives Elect - Global executive search service.
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.
PHT Alternatives Ltd. Registered in Ireland. Company number: 339480. Every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information and statements contained in this email, however such accuracy is not warranted. This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you received this in error, please delete the material and contact the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of this company.