Competitive Salary plus package
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Leading Global Consumer Brand is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join their team. As a global brand, our company has a reputation for delivering innovative and high-quality products and services to consumers worldwide.
Reporting to the Head of Media, the successful candidate will lead a small team, working closely with the wider marketing function to delivery a comprehensive and commercial media strategy.
With offices in Dublin, this company employs over 200 staff and works on a hybrid basis, 2 – 3 days on site and 2 – 3 days remotely.
This is a hugely rewarding company to work for that offers quick progression and in return offers a highly diverse fast paced, award winning working environment.
Due to recent growth, this company is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager with 8+ years of experience who can drive the performance of our media plan. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working with Customer Data and Insight functions, as well as expertise in marketing performance and effectiveness.
- Develop media strategy and lead the development of media plans
- Work closely with broader marketing team, commercial sales team, and wider business
- Manage large-scale media budgets
- Drive the performance of the media plan
- Ensure that the marketing team is delivering on performance KPIs
- Use data insights to optimize media spend and improve ROI
- Bring new ideas to the table for improving marketing effectiveness
- 8+ years of experience in marketing management roles
- Experience working with TV, radio, and digital media agencies preferred
- Proven ability to develop effective media strategies and manage large-scale budgets
- Experience in managing teams and working collaboratively across departments
- Strong analytical skills with experience using data insights to optimize campaigns
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
If you meet these requirements and are excited about this opportunity then we would like to hear from you.
For more information please contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives.