40,000 - 45,000
over 2 years ago
We are working with a well-established venue in Dublin as they look for a proactive senior marketing executive to join their team for the next 6 - 12 months.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this position requires an enthusiastic individual with imagination, creativity and an ability to work both as part of a team and independently in a commercial environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support execution of the multi media marketing plans for the coming year
- Project manager campaigns to ensure that they are delivered on time and within budget
- Liaise with and manage external agencies and service providers (such as designers, printers, photographers/videographers, market research and entertainment agencies etc)
- Manage social media platforms. Monitor, analyse and report on social media activity on an ongoing basis
- Support the Commercial Sales Team as required
Who are we looking for?
- At least 2-3 years previous experience in marketing. B2B marketing experience desirable
- Project management experience essential
- Experience in managing and dealing with external agencies
- Proven experience in social media and website management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in branding strategy desirable
- Strong presentation skills (presenting regularly to very senior stakeholders both internally and externally)
For further information regarding this role, please contact Niamh Reddy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too