Dublin , Ireland
€30,000 - €40,000
about 3 years ago
We are on the lookout for a confident and dynamic Senior Marketing Executive to join a thriving retail organisation on a permanent capacity. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to excel by working in the commercial front of the brands Irish business.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Lead, the successful candidate will be someone who relishes challenges and used to working in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and implementing of tactical marketing plans for ATL and BTL
- Marketing POS /signage – Adopt a hands-on approach working with in-house designers and external agencies to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
- Packaging design - Project manage the launch of new packaging into stores. Including liaising closely with designers/printers/internal Stakeholders and the organisation photo shoots
- New store openings – Marketing support for pre and post new store openings in the form of internal signage, external roadside signage, Print media, direct marketing and radio
- Events – Planning and organising of key company events
- Budget management – Monitor ongoing campaign spend against the budget
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum diploma or degree level qualification in Marketing
- Have at least 2-3 years’ work experience across all aspects as outlined in the responsibilities above
- Proven track record in managing and implementing marketing projects
- Ability to generate reports for digital marketing campaigns using data-based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format
- Advanced skills and moderator experience for key social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Ability to absorb existing brand approach and work within the direction of the key stakeholders
- Be a selfstarter who can work on own initiative
- Strong execution focused individual who can succeed in a high pace dynamic environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities and remain calm under pressure
For a confidential discussion, please contact Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.