Internal Communications Consultant
Salary dependent on experience
about 1 year ago
Internal Communications Consultant required to join a leading financial services business on a 12 month contract. Working closely with the European HR team, the remit of this role will be leading on the creation and implementation of the communication strategy for the European business. Key to this role will be partnering with the relevant business executives and senior leaders to deliver communications and engagement programmes.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Design and deliver communications and engagement plans which facilitate change, deliver strategic priorities, and protect and enhance corporate reputation and employer brand.
- Partner with senior stakeholders at executive and senior leadership and act as trusted advisor on colleague communications and engagement, adopting the local priorities and challenges as your own.
- Use in-depth understanding of the organisation’s strategy and story, alongside in depth understanding of divisional and functional priorities, to deliver effective communication and high levels of engagement across the business.
- Have a detailed understanding of the organisation’s strategy but also local divisional and functional strategies, understanding how one contributes to the other and be able to tell that story to others.
- Effectively make use of the resources available, both internally and from agency suppliers, to deliver key business requirements.
- Ensuring the adherence to agreed frameworks, policies and standards across the group, through collaborative working relationships wherever possible.
- Support the delivery of the CSR strategy in Ireland, working with COO and Head of HR for Europe, the Charity team and external partners such as Business in the Community Ireland.
- Keeping up to date with communication best practice.
Clearly and effectively communicates information, ideas, plans, requests and opinions to internal and external stakeholders through a range of channels including written and oral. Ensures alignment with communication guidelines and policies.
The ability to efficiently and effectively collect information, to provide insight to others or to help solve business issues.
Provides consulting support, advice and guidance in a field of expertise to internal colleagues at all levels. Identifies and analyses requirements and proposes solutions to meet the need.
Interprets and influences both the external and internal environments by creating positive relationships with stakeholders through the appropriate management of their expectations and agreed objectives.
Linking the long-term vision for the organisation to daily work. Considering what needs to be done in the future to make the organisation fit to deliver results for the customers and our stakeholders.
- The ideal applicant will be highly personable and enjoy working as part of a busy, highly engaged global team.
- The office is based in Dublin City Centre but this company will offer a flexible approach to work, they are open to remote working or hybrid 1-2 days in the office. The successful candidate will need to be able to attend crucial meetings from time to time.
- You will have at least 6 years’ experience in internal communications, experience from within a corporate / professional service environment is ideal but not essential.
- Prior project management experience is advantageous
For more information on this role contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives, firstname.lastname@example.org