Alternatives is delighted to be working with a multinational professional services organisation to hire a Membership Support Manager for Ireland and the EU.
This is a permanent full-time position, working a hybrid model in Dublin 1 with a competitive salary and great benefits.
As Membership Support Manager you will be reporting to the Head of Membership Support for UK, EEMA and Africa.
- Develop a range of digital CPD training and networking events in Ireland & EU in line with the CQI strategy and member requirements
- Identify future requirements for topics based on regulatory, legal and development in the profession and align with wider Continuous Learning portfolio and global member engagement activity
- Support the Head of Membership Support in undertaking regular competitor reviews to understand the landscape
- Draws on customer insight to drive improvements in customer experience leading to increase member satisfaction
- Source speakers, on board and agree programme content for the events; Develop and implement effective marketing and communications campaigns in line with strategies to deliver a programme of CPD training and networking events
- Undertake all logistical event administration ensuring a high-quality experience for attendees
- Deliver events to agreed budget and ensure administration relating to bookings and payments are completed
- Support delivery of digital events ensuring speakers are supported throughout the event
- Set up events online the booking system, updating course content on the website to view and book events and ensure on-demand services are made available quickly
- A proven track record of successfully delivering and exceeding agreed KPI’s in a professional and results driven environment
- Experience of delivering commercial digital courses and events
- Experience of different digital platforms, databases and marketing platforms
For more information on this role please contact Kyna Timbs at email@example.com.