Competitive salary and Package
5 months ago
Alternatives is delighted to partner with a leading organisation specialising in the Digital Health sector, who are currently looking to recruit for a newly created Marketing Manager role.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager will take the lead of a small team of 5 marketing specialists who manage all marketing activity for this companies rapidly expanding global business.
The ideal applicant will have a minimum of 7-8 years plus B2B Marketing experience. You will have a proven track record of leading a fast paced team as well as an energy and enthusiasm to work to tight deadlines and produce results.
The office is based in South Dublin and the team is currently working the office 1 day per week and the rest is remote.
Day to day activities include
- Developing and executing the company’s marketing plan in alignment with corporate strategy and objectives
- Lead, motivate and support a team of talented and experienced marketing professionals in the implementation and execution of the marketing plan
- Project management of internal and joint marketing efforts with channel partners and clients, liaising across functions and departments
- Lead the analysis of marketing activities and produce marketing reports and dashboards to measure marketing effectiveness on established KPIs and assessment of business impact of marketing initiatives
- Strong budgetary management, including third party vendor management
The ideal applicant will have
- 8+ years’ experience in B2B marketing
- Third level qualification in business or marketing
- Demonstrated examples of strong team leadership leading to above target results
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a track record of cross functional and senior stakeholder management
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts, and practices
- Experience of Digital Health, Technology, or Life Sciences Industry is an advantage
For more information on this Marketing Manager role please contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives or click apply below