A Marketing Manager is required to join a leading motor group representing high end brands based in South County Dublin on a 12-month fixed term contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to work with two prestigious global brands at a time of unique change within the automotive industry.
What you will do:
• Overall responsibility for the development and implementation of the brand positioning and marketing strategy for the brand in Ireland
• Co-ordinating marketing activities across product, sales, aftersales, communication and the retailer network
• Responsibility for the annual marketing budget and evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of all marketing activities
• Leading the strategic direction of all communication activities and development of all marketing communications (ATL and BTL), incl. Digital, CRM and Sponsorship for the brands
• Proactively steering and developing the transition at importer and retailer level to digital and omnichannel sales and marketing
• Managing, supporting and motivating an internal team of two professional marketer
• Working with retailer network to assist with local marketing strategies and delivery of marketing assets. Management of retailer marketing support budgets
• Responsibility for the development and implementation of customer communications and journeys across sales and aftersales within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud CRM platform
• Managing and leading relationships with third party agencies to execute campaigns and projects for both brands and retailers. Monitoring performance and reviewing all post-campaign analysis with agency partners
What you need to do the role:
• Candidates must have a proven track record of success in a senior marketing role and demonstrate strong leadership, strategic and operational skills. Automotive experience will be an advantage.
• Experience managing a Marketing team is essential
• Have experience in delivering innovation in both marketing and in commercial environments. This will include the ability to manage complex and changing sales channels from traditional ‘Bricks and Mortar’ retail to online selling and e-commerce
• Be a skilled marketing strategist and be able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others
• Be experienced in managing relationships with outside agencies, suppliers and customer groups
• Be a natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills at all levels
• Have proven ability to deliver results within given timelines