Marketing Manager (12-month contract)
A global, and growing datacentre business is seeking a marketing manager to join their Dublin team for a maternity cover contract (12 months). Reporting into the managing director, this role will be responsible for driving a focused marketing strategy and implementation for Ireland as well as responsibility for planning, executing and tracking of integrated campaigns, which are focused on building the pipeline and increasing brand awareness.
Your core responsibilities will include:
Definition of a local marketing strategy
- Integration with the local company sales and HQ marketing strategy and planning
- Provide market intelligence to facilitate MD with local positioning and strategic decision-making
- Development of value propositions and integration of them into the local marketing approach
- Creating and maintaining marketing plans for the Irish market and budget management responsibility
Driving marketing programs to deliver pipeline
- Defining target groups and management of customer and prospect databases
- Determining marketing / business development approach as defined in the Corporate Marketing & Sales plan by mapping client profiles and determining benefits of service and current providers
- Preparing and executing local targeted marketing activities such as direct mail, customer newsletters, telemarketing, etc. to generate direct leads and nurture generated leads
- Localise value propositions and key messages
- Creation and localisation of marketing content
- Managing the core lead development and customer retention activities as well as partner demand generation programmes.
- Analysis of marketing effectiveness including the use of Google Analytics, AdWords, etc.
- Event management including but not limited to presence at events, organisation of company events, speakers. Etc/
- Updating of collateral and creating email banners and HTML emails.
Drive PR activity to increase company brand awareness
- Design, develop and produce communications materials
- Define and execute local online campaigns and social media strategy
- Coordination of all external communications
- PR and social media agency management
- Assist in the preparation of proposals, agreements and customer presentations
- Gather relevant information for input into sales documentation
This role has one direct report.
To be considered for this role;
You must have at least six years’ experience within technology marketing (or other fields such as telecommunications or pharma) with experience covering channel marketing and business development. You must have a demonstrated understanding of local marketing approaches to acquisition and customer retention.
*Experience within the technology, telecommunications or pharma sector is essential.
*You must be available to start this contract by mid-December.
*Option for a senior marketer on a 4-day week basis.
Salary for this role is up to €60k.
Contact Lauren Fahy on 085 161 2262 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too