Alternatives is delighted to be working with one of Ireland’s leading educational publisher, to hire a Marketing Executive to work in a busy Sales & Marketing environment.
This is a hybrid position working 3-4 days in the office based in D12 with a competitive salary.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and creative person, with a can-do attitude and excellent project management skills to join the team. This is a varied role, which would suit someone who is hardworking, motivated and dedicated, with a strong skill set in marketing and design.
The successful applicant will be actively involved in all aspects of the company’s marketing with a strong focus on print, digital, email, design and social media campaigns. There is a large element of project management to the role and candidates must have experience of managing and running events and projects and delivering results.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, energetic and self-motivated professional with:
- 3+ years’ experience
- A passion for design and marketing and an understanding of how they work together
- Excellent organisational skills, a high degree of initiative and the proven ability to multi-task
- Strong time management skills and an appreciation of the need to meet deadlines
- The creative flair to take ideas from concept through to realisation
- A high level of literacy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Digital and email marketing experience (MailChimp etc.) and managing social media campaigns and advertising
- SEO experience and optimisation
- Familiar and experienced in managing social media presence across all popular social media platforms
- A knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software as well as a good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- A portfolio of printed and/or electronic materials would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of the Irish education system and the publishing industry would be desirable.
For more information on this role, contact Kyna Timbs at firstname.lastname@example.org