over 3 years ago
Alternatives are currently working with our client, a high end fashion technology retail group, to appoint a marketing executive to their growing marketing team. This role will report the marketing manager working across the brands within the retail group across Ireland and the UK.
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for digital marketing and a keen interest in technology. As a pivotal team member you will build the brand reputation and commercial effectiveness of the companies by executing marketing activities across all channels including; digital, direct marketing, PR, Events, Email marketing and social media.
- Maintain and communicate the brand, brand values and positioning at every client touch point.
- Support the marketing manager, developing omni-channel marketing plans to drive awareness of the brand, align activity with sales objectives and match customer requirements through promoting products, services and ideas.
- Develop a plan for all social media channels, write and manage social content, as well as content for other marketing channels (video, podcast, blogging)
- Work with in-house designers to product required collateral for campaign activation
- Develop sales collateral and sales tools for the team
- Organise events and product exhibitions to generate sales leads
- You will have an education background in marketing or digital marketing.
- 2 years’ work experience in a broad marketing role, a technology or retail field would be advantageous.
- You will be driven, passionate and be able to work on your own initiative, as well as being strategic and customer focused.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills.
- Experience in the following tools would be ideal: adobe creative suite, Shopify, WordPress, Eventbrite, and basic HTML.
- Full clean driving licence.
If this sounds like a fit for your experience and you would like to work with forward thinking retail brands please apply!
Shauna Daly | email@example.com | 01 661 8889
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.