over 4 years ago
Liquid error: internal
Marketing Executive required for international media and publishing organisation, based in Dublin City.
This is a great role for someone with minimum two years marketing experience to join a supportive marketing team and to develop their marketing career within this large organisation. It is a busy role, liaising with multiple teams such as Digital, Editorial and Commercial and so the ability/confidence to build up strong working relationships will be important, as will heaps of initiative and a strong work ethic.
As Marketing Executive, you will report into the Senior Marketing Manager and will be responsible for:
- Supporting on through the line campaigns across TV, digital, radio, print and digital channels
- Briefing agencies
- Tracking performance of campaigns
- Identifying opportunities within the organisation’s media portfolio for cross promotions and value add
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Minimum 2 years marketing experience
- Proven track record of managing campaigns
- Good writing skills and strong awareness of news items/sporting calendar
- Ability to both work independently but also contribute as part of the Irish marketing team, showcasing best in class campaigns to foreign markets.
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.