A Marketing & Business Intelligence Manager is required to become a key part of growth/client strategy revolving around building more valuable relationships with existing clients and nurturing new leads for conversion. This involves profiling and understanding behaviours and needs better through more in depth and real time business intelligence. This is a specific purpose contract 9-12 months and can be worked fully remote.
- Lead management – understanding from lead generation to conversion, and an outreach plan
- Market intelligence – research and analytical skills. Ability to conduct
- Business intelligence – advanced excel and SQL to be able to mine data from the CRM
- Support with campaign management
What you will do:
- Build or develop market knowledge with a focus on understanding business opportunities. Enhanced market intelligence and tracking of trends to remain aware of competitive offer
- Provide insight to support the customer’s lifecycle, buying behaviour and anticipate actions to capture and enhance customer value
- Generate reports on sectoral and company information to support business development needs
- Perform offline analysis of large data sets.
- Evaluate big data technologies
- Source and qualify target lists from external sources as well as our own database
- Collate and manage leads generated via campaigns. Create a contact plan for the lead management process and then coordinate and track with various owners to map the movement
- Generating reports and analysis on existing clients - Profiling, targeting and cleaning our database more effectively (will require advanced excel knowledge and SQL)
- Establish reporting methodologies, perform ad-hoc database analysis to support strategy and analyse performance
- Designs work flows and procedures in conjunction with other departments, using feedback to adapt design and principles.
What you need to do the job:
- BS/MS degree in CRM, Business Analyst or Marketing related field
- Ability to combine strong analytical skills with business knowledge
- Results orientated
- Ability to work independently or collectively to propose ideas
- Ability to collaborate and share initiatives in developing and innovating technology analytics solutions
· +/- 5 years of work experience in Business Analyst roles, CRM activity preferably in the financial industry