over 2 years ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely creative and innovative global brand whose ambition is to become 'the most accomplished digital advertiser in their industry and beyond’ and this role will be critical in delivering this vision.
This role will have real responsibility and the opportunity to impact how they work with the P&L teams, agencies and partners. You will have a key role in delivering operational excellence, develop best practise across platforms and improve/establish working processes. It offers the opportunity for an ambitious person to work in a fast-moving environment with a world class marketing team.
What you'll be doing...
- Prospect for, evaluate and negotiate for media placement opportunities that fulfil stated brand, volume and profit targets across their International markets.
- Responsible for managing and optimizing the display, video/social campaigns, overseeing budgets and pacing to ensure we are delivering against objectives positive return on investment.
- Proactively bringing up proposals for new activities, tests, new channels and ways or working are key success criteria for this role.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, key partners and agency to identify opportunities and maximise campaign performance for the group and planning for future activities.
- Monitor the marketplace, competitive landscape, industry trends, and 3rd party data sources to constantly identify new marketing opportunities and / or potential threats.
- Manage end to end testing processes including requirements gathering/documentation, seamless test design and accurate result measurement.
- Reporting and sharing of reports across key stakeholders, partners and agencies. Ensure a regular cadence of reporting is followed.
What we're looking for...
- 4+ years global experience in campaign management across display, video (including programmatic buying), social in Digital advertising and marketing, Consumer E-commerce, and/or Direct Response Marketing.
- Track record of problem-solving, analysing online issues and opportunities as well as providing and implementing recommendations to improve campaigns.
- Proven knowledge of ad-serving, tracking platforms, RTB/paid social and their applications and programmatic campaign management (AppNexus preferable but not essential).
- Enthusiastically committed to establishing oneself as top talent in the field of Internet Advertising and Marketing, Consumer E-commerce, and/or Direct Response Marketing as well as pursuing the development of own knowledge base and skill set through constant learning.
- Strong analytical / reporting skills with the ability to make data-driven business decisions (a high level of proficiency in the use of MS Excel required)
- Self-starter and motivation to improve things and identify improvement areas and solutions on how to fix them
- Resilient can-do attitude and approach problem solving and process improvement
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence
- Highly analytical, focused and results-driven
- Comfortable within a changing and developing environment
- Confidence to make own decisions and manage 3rd party relationships
If interested, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of Talent, 086-029-3560 or email@example.com