35,000 - 38,000
almost 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
HR Coordinator – Permanent Position
Click here to access application form for this role:
Application Form Download
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful business as HR coordinator. Working with the HR leadership team, you will be an integral part of the HR team, supporting the full organisation.
In this role, your core responsibilities will include:
- Supporting on all HR administration across the organistion
- Assisting in all recruitment process including interviews, reference checks, contracts, and all associated documentation
- Coordination of inductions for all new employees
- Facilitating review session and annual appraisal processes across the organisation
- Work with the payroll change to ensure any changes required are actioned
- Ensure all policies and procedures for the company are maintained and kept up to date with the assistance of HR Manager
- Management of employee administration including maintenance of personnel files, company pension scheme etc
- Provide general HR support to colleagues and management
- Conducting exit interviews and analysing findings
- Support management with HR/performance issues
To be considered for this role, you should be educated to degree level in Human Resources with sound knowledge of current employment legislation.
Superb communication and interpersonal skills are essential with the ability to work within a team as well as to your own initiative.
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.