Salary on application
Head of Retail Marketing required for rapidly expanding retail group. Reporting to the Group Marketing Director this role will suit an experienced Retail Marketer with extensive experience working within a multi-site retail environment.
This highly entrepreneurial, ambitious company will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to develop an effective marketing strategy for their whole retail chain. This position will suit a candidate looking to join a fast paced, challenging and highly rewarding environment.
This is role is based out of Dublin with some (minimum) travel required between national stores. This company has adopted a hybrid, flexible working model.
- Managing and motivating a team of 5, setting clear expectations and goals.
- Working with the Marketing Director on brand strategy development, including digital and retail branding.
- Leading annual market research studies and delivery feedback to executive team
- Managing marketing budgets
Loyalty and Rewards Programme Management
- Working with the Retail Operations team to ensure the successful execution of key sales activities
- Developing local and national brand promotions
- Reward Vendor Management
- Reviewing and analysing activity and sales reports
- Working with ecommerce team to ensure KPIs and messaging is aligned via digital and traditional marketing programmes
- Responsibility for social media, local and national, driving KPIs through organic and paid content
- Blogger and influencer engagement
Employer Value Proposition
- Working with HR and wider business to support the internal EVP strategy
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar
- 15 years’ plus experience
- Retail (multisite) experience
- Proven record in leading a small team
- Strength in B2B and B2C communications
- Digitally savvy
- Highly competitive salary and bonus
- Pension, Mobile and Laptop
- Highly flexible working environment, remote / office / work from home options
- Opportunity to join a progressive retail company who reward hard work and recognise talent.
Please contact Eimear Walsh at email@example.com to explore in confidence.