€35,000 - €40,000
about 4 years ago
We are working a fantastic opportunity to join a tech start up in blockchain technology. The company are growing their Dublin team and are looking for a highly skilled & motivated Global Website Manager to come on board for a 12 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior website manager eager to learn and develop a career in the world of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization's website
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information
- Create appropriate website content aligned to the organization’s strategy
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
What are we looking for?
- A qualification in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification
- 2 years of work experience as a Website Manager
- Knowledge of tools such as (but not limited to) Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC)
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent content creation and writing skills
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
If you want to find out more about this role, do get in touch with Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager, email@example.com
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too