about 1 year ago
An eCommerce Lead is required to join a leading professional service organisation with offices in Cork and Dublin. This position can be worked remote or hybrid with occasional office trips required.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the objective of this newly created role is to drive the eCommerce & online conversion effectiveness and performance of the suite of websites and applications.
This individual will play a key role in ensuring best in class experience across digital tools ensuring digital platforms deliver on their KPIs, and are continuously enhanced to best serve the needs of members across all lines of business.
What you will do:
- This role has overall responsibility for the online conversion performance across all lines of business.
- The individual will drive continuous conversion improvement of the websites based on relevant metrics. Where appropriate they will develop new ways of measuring online user behaviour and propose insightful and actionable initiatives to improve KPI’s.
- Leveraging your expertise & experience, together with evolving best practice, develop a roadmap and approach for the continuous improvement of conversion rate optimisation and future proof user journeys across all digital platforms
- Working closely with Marketing colleagues to profile sources of traffic to their websites, identifying most appropriate channels to deliver on KPIs for conversion Work with Product & Pricing Team with regards to online offering, and IT function, including developers and UX designers, to modify and enhance our digital performance
- Collaborate with Marketing & IT teams to guide A/B tests, create a roadmap of test initiatives and ensure all tests have clear KPI’s that align with overall business goals and objectives.
- Lead relevant internal projects which are focused on improving the eCommerce performance
What you need to do the job:
- Commercial experience in online performance driven environment, within the financial services industry is an advantage but not essential
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with large data sets and can take a data-driven approach to problem-solving is a must for this role
- Proven experience setting up & reviewing user journey funnels and managing website KPIs, either directly or in an agency environment.
- A creative thinker, always looking for new and interesting ways to make incremental improvements to user journeys
- Must be comfortable working with design and development teams and possess an ability to clearly translate and explain online behaviour and analysis to key stakeholders across a business.
- Comfortable using CMS systems, an understanding of HTML would be an advantage but not required
- Proven experience using website performance software