85,000 - 95,000
Digital Performance Manager required for a leading Irish Financial Services Firm. Joining a team of 20 the Digital Manager will lead a team of 6 eCommerce and Digital Specialists.
You will be responsible for leading the commercial performance strategy for the firms digital portfolio, which offers a range of products and services to over 1 million customers.
The ideal applicant will have experience across eCommerce, Campaign Management, Customer Experience and Insights as well as Digital Media. (Your team have extensive digital expertise)
Day to day duties include
- Own the digital performance strategy, principles and conversion performance for the organisation.
- Work with Group Brand, cross-divisional marketing & proposition teams to implement best practice.
- Lead a team of 6
- Support above the line campaigns with performance led insight and best practice.
- Work closely with Digital Managers to allocate support to SCRUM teams for key product development sprints.
- Work with Digital Managers to develop and prioritise a backlog of activity to increase experience & engagement performance across the overall digital portfolio.
- Create a delivery culture of outstanding, performance led initiatives.
- Partner with the Group Digital Experience Manager to identify opportunities to grow the business through enhanced engagement.
- Manage relationships with external partners and support agencies.
Desired Knowledge and Experience
- 8+ years at a senior level in an eCommerce role for a major brand or agency.
- Broad expertise across analytics, conversion strategies, lead nurturing and media.
- Experience working with Digital Platforms to create user adoption and nurture leads.
- Capability to articulate digital performance decisions in the context of broader commercial impact.
- High level of interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
This role is being offered on a 12 month fixed term contract. The office is based in Dublin City Centre however flexible and a variety of Hybrid working opportunities are available.
For more information on this role please contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives at firstname.lastname@example.org