Digital Data Analyst
over 6 years ago
Alternatives, Ireland's leading talent house are working with a global group to appoint a talented
The Data Analyst will focus on the use of data in a tangible way across the business. You'll be part of a thriving digital team however your role is specialised to the commercial unit and will interface with ecommerce, business segments and customer service.
This is superb opportunity for someone with both data analytics skills and an interest in web analytics to apply their skills to more than a conventional digital analyst role.
- Responsible for the delivery of insight and reporting on a daily and weekly basis to various teams throughout the business
- Define, produce and maintain relevant, timely and consistent metrics across our websites and apps
- Create and maintain dashboards that measure performance and outcomes of testing and changes
- Ownership of our different analytics platforms to ensure correct implementation and that the data being collected is captured correctly across all digital propertie
- Collaborate with the colleagues across business to assist with data collection for their projects and reporting
- Reporting and analysis of optimisation tools that include A/B or multivariate testing to drive fundamental improvements to the site experience
- Work with our Digital Commerce Team to implement an optimised tagging and tracking strategy across our different sales funnels and analyse performance across different online media channels.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend tools and technology to optimise site performance and user experience.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how users interact with our advertising, websites and apps
- Work with data analysis, business intelligence, digital agencies and market research teams across Three to develop deeper insights across online and offline customer interactions including use of Data Management Platform
- Work with other BI teams in the business to integrate web analytics into larger data warehouses in order to deliver richer insights and a 360 degree view of the customer.
- Help to implement a culture of continuous testing and data driven improvement in the team.
- Keep up to date with web analytics trends, tagging best practices and reporting tools.
- Previous experience in working in an analytics role in an online environment.
- Experience in the telecommunications sector would be ideal.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Analytics Premium, Google Tag Manager, Omniture & App Analytics
- Experience in working in web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, market research
- Extremely data driven with advanced level Excel skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders.-Ability to use analytical skills to provide insights as well as recommendations for changes
- Strong understanding of reporting across different online media channels, inbound marketing and funnel analysis of customer journeys
- Strong analytical skills; able to review large amounts of data and to form hypotheses and draw meaningful patterns and insights from disparate data sources.
- Explain complex data in a clear manner to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong critical thinking skills; able to understand goals and objectives of web products and projects and provide recommendations regarding how to use web metrics, customer feedback, and market or industry benchmarks to monitor success towards goals and objectives
- Knowledge and applied experience with digital marketing strategy and analytics (social media, SEM, SEO, display advertising and DMP integration)
- Experience with other digital platforms such as Optimizely, Moz, Brightedge, Qualtrics, LivePerson, Hubspot, Salesforce & Zendesk.
- Experience with data analytics using Amazon WebServices
- Some experience of query languages (e.g.SQL)- Experience using data visualisation tools (i.e. Tableau)
The People for Market Performance
Marketing - Digital - Data Analytics - Customer Centric Talent
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Adrian Clarke, Business Manager - Analytics or call him on 01 669 8107 or 0876608874 | email@example.com