Deputy Marketing Manager
This is a rapidly expanding company that will be great source of experience for any applicant and will give you the opportunity to progress within the global market.
- The role holder will join the Product Marketing Team, developing content and assets that effectively promote all products and collections.
- Execution of multi-region product marketing programmes.
- Content creation for product and collection assets ensuring content is up to date, accurate and always in line with brand guidelines.
- Working closely with the Campaign and Brand teams, coordinate cross-functional activities and planning processes, manages timelines and ensures timely completion of all deliverables.
- Creating and maintaining product databases and our digital asset management system.
- Represents the company and provides support as needed at various internal and external events.
- Provides reporting to allow proper measurement of product marketing activities and makes tactical recommendations based on analysis of future activities.
- Performs other duties as necessary to support the objectives of department and company.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar marketing role.
- Relevant third level degree and/or professional marketing qualification.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a team, inside the Marketing Department and as part of the wider team.
- Meticulous attention to detail and proven ability to create engaging content.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, contact Kyna Timbs at firstname.lastname@example.org.