€45,000 - €50,000
7 months ago
Customer Value Manager required for leading Media and Telecommunications firm based in Dublin City Centre.
The ideal applicant will have 3+ years in a similar marketing role and be eager to join a company that will offer you excellent career progression opportunities.
Joining a small team reporting the Head of CVM you will have responsibility for the campaign activity planning and execution of customer value planning. You will work closely with Trading, Sales, Finance and Operations functions.
Day to day duties include
- Leading customer value planning campaigns.
- Analysis of quantitative data to generate actionable customer strategies using insights generated
- Support the Sales Operation in delivery of their KPIs through briefing offers, propositions and new initiatives
- Support Quarterly Planning and in Quarter performance management and mitigation
- Support Proposition/Offer planning, development, build and management e.g. End of Offer, Regrade/Upgrade, Re-contracting.
- Manage the budget related to quarterly offers, mitigation and fixed marketing spend
- Develop data driven propositions by using analytics, research and econometrics.
- Be the Marketing lead for any price changes working closely with Trading, Finance and the Operations.
- Work with colleagues in Global offices to understand their trading performance, propositions and activities, sharing campaign learnings and insight.
- 3 years + in a similar marketing role
- Marketing/Business Studies Degree
- Data-driven with strong quantitative and analytical ability, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solver
- Results oriented with a high level of motivation
- Passion for innovation and change
For more information on this role please contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives at firstname.lastname@example.org