over 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a high-performing CVM team, covering a 12-month maternity cover contract as Retention Manager. This team works to develop and implement retention strategies across all channels for all customer segments, ensuring efficient and effective base management.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Working with the sales & CVM team to define and develop the overall customer base strategy to include acquisition quality, on-boarding and welcome process, upsell, cross-sell, preventative, proactive and reactive retention and winback strategies.
- Managing a Retention Team of two in order to achieve all KPIs, SLAs and metrics as required by the business.
- Overall responsibility for campaign management working with the data and insights team to select, implement and refine appropriate campaigns.
- Manage relationships and work closely with our partners internally as well as third parties to ensure campaigns deliver maximum results and to deal with any challenges and opportunities as they arise.
- Working with internal teams to ensure all operational and technical requirements for all campaigns are met and maintained.
- Work with the marketing team to develop and implement the customer marketing strategy, using creative tailored to appropriate channels and customer segments and in line with brand guidelines
- Manage relationships with key contacts at our below-the-line agency partners.
- Ensuring all reporting requirements are in place and accurately maintained at all times.
- Cultivate and grow the customer loyalty strategy including tactical and wider initiatives and projects – looking to other markets and industries for ideas and best practice.
- Be the voice of the customer with regard to all proposition plans and changes, both longer term and as part of tactical offers.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies across all customer touch points – working closely with our Customer Relations and Care teams.
- Report on customer and campaign activity KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Manage a budget across various activities to generate maximum ROI.
- Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of the Irish energy market as well as competitor products and propositions.
- Involvement in relevant projects across the business as needed.
To be considered for this role, experience in a similar role is required with proven expertise in CRM and developing and implementing successful retention campaigns. Strong knowledge of marketing data analysis as well as the understanding of direct and digital campaigns is essential.
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too