6 months ago
Alternatives are working in partnership with Trinity College Dublin to recruit an experienced CRM Marketing Officer to join their expanding International Marketing function.
The successful candidate will have excellent IT, digital, content marketing and communication skills to support the successful implementation of the University’s Global Relations Strategy and the wider University Strategy. The appointee will report to the International Marketing Manager to strengthen and develop Trinity’s reputation as Ireland’s leading university and 101st in the world (QS World University Ranking, 2022).
This role is being offered on a fixed term contract of 6 months initially. The team are currently working remotely. A hybrid / flexible working model is expected for the long term. Offices are located Dublin 2.
Working closely with the International Marketing Manager and the Marketing Director the appointee will take the lead on the CRM Management within the team while also working on other elements of marketing including social and digital.
- Develop communications and deliver email marketing campaigns for prospective students across a broad range of markets and study levels.
- Develop and maintain forms to capture student data for the CRM system
- Track performance of CRM email marketing campaigns
- Liaise with IT for CRM support as required
- Assist with content marketing activities including managing messaging, marketing collateral (video and brochures) and communications for students, contacts and agents in strategic markets
- Assist with the maintenance and updating of the Trinity website
- Support the team in the management of the Trinity Global social media accounts
- Assist with establishing sound methods for collecting market intelligence
- monitoring trends, tracking leads and developing systems for improved customer relations management
- Undertake other duties as may be required from time to time by the Director of Marketing and International Marketing Manager.
- Third-level qualification (Essential).
- Third-level qualification in IT, Marketing or a related discipline (Desirable)
- At least 2 years’ experience of using a CRM system for email marketing campaigns (Essential)
- 2 years’ experience of using MS Dynamics 365 (or similar) software (Essential)
- 1 year experience using Click Dimensions (or similar) software for email marketing (Essential)
- Experience in content and digital marketing across digital, social and traditional channels. (Desirable)
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of SEO, email marketing, pay-per-click advertising, social media marketing and web analytics (Desirable).
- Video capture and editing skills (Desirable).
- Design and layout skills (Desirable).
- Deep understanding of one or more key strategic markets (Desirable).
For more information on this role please contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives at firstname.lastname@example.org