Competitive plus benefits
We are looking to recruit a Content Manager to join a rapidly expanding digital health organisation. This role will lead a small content team, reporting into the Head of Marketing for this rapidly expanding global organisation.
The business is based in an office in Dublin South and the team are working from the office 1 – 2 days a week.
The ideal applicant will have prior experience to creating and managing content from within a regulated environment, experience in writing within the health or pharmaceutical sector is also advantageous.
Day to day activities include
- Developing and executing content strategy
- Managing in-house and external support to produce, curate, upload, and distribute written and video content for awareness, lead generation, sales enablement, thought leadership, and growth marketing
- Interviewing internal and external SMEs to extract key information for content
- Researching material to support the content you write
- Leading PR and communications efforts
- Managing direct reports in the content marketing function
- Assisting with marketing campaigns
- Analysing content and campaigns performance in line with established KPIs
- 5 years’ plus experience in B2B content marketing
- Prior experience in leading a small team
- Excellent attention to detail, strong writing and editing skills, additional media skill advantageous
- Familiarity with Content Management systems, prior hubspot experience is ideal
- Ambition and an appetite to learn.
For more information on this Content Manager role please contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives or click apply below