Commercial Partnerships Manager
Competitive Salary,Flexible Working
Location: Dublin 2 (Hybrid – flexible approach to work – 2 days onsite)
Our client a leading professional education body is looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Partnerships Manager to join their team to develop and maintain long-term partnerships with key organizations and institutions, as well as manage the recruitment process of prospective students. Reporting to the Head of Marketing the successful candidate should have 5 plus years’ experience in a commercial marketing, key account management or partnership role.
You will enjoy working in a fast paced, commercial environment where you will play a crucial role the commercial partnerships team. Prior experience in campaign management, sponsorship, engagement with 3rd party agencies along with brand management are essential.
This role is being offered as a 1 year contract initially but may extend for the successful applicant.
The Commercial Partnerships Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing leads and resolving queries from prospective students as part of the annual recruitment campaign.
- Managing a range of external key stakeholders in delivering a high quality customer proposition
- Developing and managing long-term relationships with a number of accounts to improve customer satisfaction levels, training and student numbers, and increase engagement of wider services.
- Developing and nurturing Partnership style relationships with key 3rd level institutions and feeder organisations to become a ‘go-to’ ambassador to inform students on services.
- Managing 3rd level engagements, such as presentations and attendance at Career Fairs across 3rd level institutions in ROI.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field
- At least 5 years experience in business development or marketing role
- Proven track record of developing successful partnerships / key account management
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
We're looking for someone who is proactive, results-driven, highly organized, able to multi-task effectively, has good attention to detail, strong negotiation skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
If you're interested in this position please submit your CV by clicking apply below.