almost 10 years ago
The Manager of Client Services is a consistent and primary client contact as well as a leader on the Client Services team – this dual role requires the ability to effectively balance client needs and company capabilities. This person will manage their own short list of premium accounts while simultaneously leading a team of account managers, who are responsible for precise end to end campaign management and serve as primary day-to-day contacts for our clients.
Working closely with our media, advertising, design and technology teams, this position is an internal advocate for the Client Services team and our external clients and must have successful experience navigating cross-departmental projects and communication.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a passion for driving success with internal and external customers, experience cultivating and leading a team of media professionals, and has an entrepreneurial spirit that focuses on execution with speed and quality. This position reports to a business director and is located in Dublin, Ireland.
• Mentor and lead team of account managers
• Develop internal processes and systems that support our strategic vision and enhance the services, strategy, and performance we deliver to our clients
• Provide strategic and tactical support to high-value account(s) so as to positively impact client satisfaction, build relationships throughout client organization, and deliver campaigns that meet and exceed goals.
• 4 years of experience in account management, preferably with an digital media or advertising agency, 3rd party online service provider or in a publisher
• At least two years of direct managerial experience
• Demonstrated understanding of online media including media strategy, performance analysis, research and planning, and ad technologies
• Working knowledge of audience targeting and measurement and their value to marketers and publishers today
• Strong customer service attitude including interpersonal and problem-solving skills with a focus on the details; ability to influence decisions at all levels of an organization
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, projects and ever-changing priorities
• Ability to work with metrics, numbers and trends
• Passion and integrity for your work and the work of your team
• Expert computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Bachelor’s degree.
Sound like you?
Alternatives Digital is a recruitment agency focused on online and digital professionals. We are based in Dublin City Centre and are a division of the Alternatives Marketing Recruitment group. We recruit for online sales and marketing professionals on the client side as well as media, advertising and web agency professionals. We work mainly on permanent jobs, interim contracts and online projects. If you are a fit for this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please give Edward a call on 01 661 8889 or email edward [at] alternativesdigital [dot] ie.