Campaign Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an experienced and passionate campaign manager to join our marketing team.
You’ll report to the Marketing Manager, be responsible for leading the company’s campaign strategy efforts, and work closely with the Content Manager and Content Executive, as well as subject matter experts across the organization and industry.
- Developing and executing the teams’ B2B campaign strategy
- Plan, execute, and optimize datadriven demand-generation campaigns to meet company goals and deliver against agreed commercial requirements for new business, nurture, and retention.
- Coordinate with other members of the marketing and commercial department to implement a multichannel campaign approach (social media, industry publications, content syndication, retargeting, SEM, display advertising, industry bodies, database email nurture, etc)
- Identify, select, negotiate, and manage advertising partners, publications and providers.
- Manage and maintain all owned and paid channels.
- Extract data from multiple systems to report on marketing campaigns KPI’s.
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects.
- ?Create marketing materials and templates ensuring a consistent and correct usage of our branding.
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals.
- A bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ experience in B2B campaign marketing
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Very strong communication skills
- A very keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of using B2B campaign and marketing automation platforms/tools (HubSpot preferred)
- An understanding of current marketing trends and a desire to stay up to date on industry developments.
- Experience with photo and video editing software
- A desire to learn about digital health.
It will be an advantage to have.
- Experience in a regulated industry such as pharma, medtech, or digital health
- An eye for graphics and visual content