The Brand Manager will be responsible for the implementation of advertising strategy, creative and media across specific parts of the business. The desired candidate must be a media all-rounder with at least 5 years’ experience developing and executing sizeable national campaigns for large brands and management of multiple large agencies. The candidate needs to demonstrate deep industry knowledge of the digital landscape and an experience in strategic planning, implementation and campaign evaluation.
- Manage stakeholder groups across specific parts of the business, this includes but is not exclusive to brand planning, objective setting, brief campaign development & management in line with the business strategy.
- Understanding consumer, competitor and media landscapes which will inform large-scale insight-led campaign.
- Understanding of tracking, measurement, media attribution. Ability to set KPIs to measure the success of campaigns and analyse the results of all campaigns and translate data into improvements.
- Accountable for ensuring all future campaigns have a maintained brief of intent.
- Responsible for building marketing budget for the brand and hitting commercial targets.
- Industry knowledge with an experience in executing media and creative strategies. Experience should extend to best practice mix of media channels, including but not exclusive to TV, Online Video, Radio, Programmatic Audio, Display, Facebook Network, and YouTube.
- Manage third party creative and media agencies, with stand-out skills in development of agency briefs and budget management.
- Digital first production experience, leading full shoots and managing them through to publication.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to educate c-suite team on campaign development and performance.
- Work with the greater Business Development Department, aligning on performance and challenges, proactively recommend change to product, price and promotion.
- Support the development of high performing processes and behaviours to win the market in respective businesses.
- Ability to manage and execute multiple campaigns at once across different channels and media partners.
Key skills required in this role include:
- Proven experience in producing insight led creative campaigns and delivering media activity which has a proven impact on brand and commercial KPIs.
- Up to 5 years’ experience in managing multiple large agencies.
- Possess a deep understanding and fluency with all marketing communication disciplines including digital, social media and advertising effectiveness.
- Ability to combine strategic thinking with a hands-on approach to communications planning.
The ideal candidate should have a marketing degree and media experience. They should be creative, approachable, positive, self-motivating with the proven ability to work as part of a team, or on their own initiative.
- Structured and Detail-oriented
- Solution led
- Strong communicator
- Ability to influence stakeholders and partners
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive and solution driven
For more information on this role please contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives.