50000 - 52000
about 1 year ago
A Brand Manager job opportunity has become available with a manufacturing multinational on a permanent full-time base. This opportunity is a flexi working model with 2-3 days office based in West Dublin. You will successfully deliver engaging customer communications, based on customer behavioural insights & data, that increases brand loyalty and a better customer experience
What you will do:
- The creation and execution of a highly engaging schedule of customer communications/ campaigns across the brands, whilst ensuring compliance at all times.
- The accurate and timely production of brand literature.
- The performance and ownership of digital platforms including social media, websites and marketing automation system Pardot
- Successful brand management of the brands portfolio, and the parent brand in Ireland where appropriate
- The accurate and timely production of annual price guides (resulting from the streamline outputs from the Products & Systems team)
- Manage the production and execution of all format of product/system promotional campaigns and brand campaigns
- Manage the creation and delivery of all brand electronic customer communications to key audiences to ensure effective customer engagement & insights e.g. electronic mails, social media etc
- Key user and champion of the Marketing Automation Platform (Pardot) in order to maximise the capabilities of the platform to the benefit of the brands
- Maximise the use of Pardot to support customer profile development, lead generation and more targeted brand, product and service campaigns
- Manage the creation and delivery of a diversified monthly social media calendar
What you need to do the job:
- Three plus years commercial experience in brand marketing
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing and web-based platforms
- Demonstrable experience in marketing automation desirable
- Team player internally and externally
- Good IT and report writing skills / effective communicator
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Proven project management experience – customer surveys
- Marketing Degree with a Digital Marketing qualification would be highly desirable