65000 - 75,000 plus benefits
9 months ago
Brand Manager required to join a leading global building supplies plc in their communications team based in Dublin. (Hybrid approach to work)
To ensure success, this Brand Manager should possess excellent analytical skills, good communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail for precise analysis of data, and critical thinking.
You will work with stakeholders across various business units to strategically integrate a variety of brands into the company’s brand architecture.
What you will do:
• Clear understanding of the strategic nature of branding and naming with basic day to day brand management
• Responsible to curate all Brand assets and Brand Libraries
• Creating sound brand decisions that further strategic goals
• Ability to drive strategic thinking around new and evolving product brands
• Be the “go to” for all Brand queries and support teams cross functionally.
• Must be comfortable working with executive level stakeholders
• Manage the digital media platforms for Brand compliance
• Ensure that brand marketing strategy is cohesive across all departments and align with global brand identity.
What you need to do the job:
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar Brand management role B2B or B2C
• 3 level qualification in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Advertising Management or equivalent
• Experience of digital marketing and market research an advantage
• Experience of print management and management of digital assets
• Knowledge of Brand Experiential marketing also an advantage
• Expertise in Microsoft Office packages
• Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
You will be rewarded with a culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Highly competitive base pay | Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs | Group retirement savings program | Health and wellness programs | Excellent opportunities to develop and progress with a global organisation
For more information on this role please contact Eimear Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org