€50,000 - €55,000 + Package
almost 5 years ago
This is a really fantastic opportunity to join an iconic Irish business at a time of significant growth. Working within a large and successful marketing team, you will drive the consumer marketing plan and work to create a differentiate approach for their product offering in the market.
Your key responsibilities…
- Develop and manage the farming segment brand strategy across traditional and new marketing touch-points to connect with the consumer and achieve brand KPIs.
- Develop and manage customer-first acquisition brand strategies which build on the brand’s core idea and which leverage the correct touch-points.
- Understand the customer, industry and market trends and drive for new and innovative ways and products through which the business can grow and promote products & services that enhance the brand and customer loyalty.
- Create a single vision for communicating with the consumer, and ensure a consistently positive experience through-the-line.
- Develop and manage the brand's key sponsorships and brand presence at relevant shows in line with the core brand idea.
To be considered for this position, you must have experience working in a Brand Manager role, with brand strategy experience, particularly within experiential, activations and sponsorships. You must either an understanding of the agricultural industry or experience working within it. Buckets of energy and an innate drive to create innovate work is key!
For a confidential discussion, please contact Faye Constance, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing
The Art of Talent Solutions, Passionate about people | Passionate about performance