almost 4 years ago
Our client is seeking an experienced assistant brand manager to join the marketing team. Reporting into the marketing director you will assist with the brand plan and marketing strategy while having ownership over the digital campaigns. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience across multiple areas such as NPD, category, brand and digital for a well-known Irish FMCG brand.
- Assist with the implementation of marketing plans in line with brand guidelines and portfolio strategy.
- Manage the brands online presence, executing digital campaigns across all platforms
- Work with the marketing director on TTL campaign activity
- Assist in the NPD process, reviewing market information and sales data. You will also be part of the team responsible for concept, product & design development
- Co-ordinating promotional activity working with sales & operations, seeking out and developing new promotional activities to grow sales at point of purchase.
- Work closely with agencies and 3rd parties ensuring they provide the highest level of creative, service and quality
- Prepare planograms to be presented to partner retailers and conduct category review through analysing and interpreting data, to provide relevant consumer insights.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.