Competitive base salary plus package
Alternatives is delighted to be working with General Paints to hire a Brand Account Executive. This is a hybrid role, based in Celbridge, with a competitive salary and great benefits.
This is a great role for someone who is passionate about building and maintaining a client portfolio and interior design!
As part of the GPG Marketing Team, the Brand Account Executive will be responsible for maintaining and developing the relationship between General Paints Group and the Interior Design Community. They will provide support to the Curator Brand Manager and will be the first point of contact for all Interior Design relationships and partnerships for the Curator brand.
Role and Responsibilities
- Use market and product knowledge to develop sales and relationships with target audiences
- Maintain and grow sales with existing Curator interior design accounts
- Build and manage meaningful business relationships in line with company values and culture with all accounts, exceeding expectations
- Establish a clear communication plan for all existing Curator accounts, with goals, activities and initiatives tailored to their specific needs.
- Work closely on all brand partnerships, maintaining frequent contact with partners, managing relationships, and supplying all relevant information in a timely manner.
- Be the first point of contact for Interior Design contacts for Curator within the business
- Actively engaging with and comfortable reaching out to potential clients via phone, email or any other form of communication
- Cold calling prospective partners on a regular basis
- Continually manage, maintain, optimise, and segment Interior Design and Trade data so we have an accurate record of our target customer at all times on our CRM database, Salesforce
Marketing and Branding Support
- Support the Curator Brand Manager and broader marketing team with all brand marketing initiatives for the Curator brand
- Supply all relevant information, support, and colour tools to Interior Designers on request
- Collect market information, gain a comprehensive knowledge of competitor products and activities
- Support the Brand Manager with public relations management, liaising with agencies, proofing copy and coordinating creative where necessary
- Supporting the Ecommerce manager to prepare email communications targeted toward interior design community across Ireland, US and Netherlands
- Key point of contact for store queries and Curator merchandise requests
- Support the Digital team on occasion with ongoing social media content and community management.
- General Marketing administration support
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- 1+ years commercial experience within a marketing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with/ knowledge of working with a CRM system
- Salesforce experience would be desirable
- A people first person – comfortable with customer facing tasks and face to face engagement
- Interior Design/Design experience not essential but would be desirable
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time
For more information on this role, contact email@example.com.