14 days ago
One of the fastest growing global brands in telco’s is looking for a highly driven and creative Social Media Specialist to join their Marketing team. You will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing their Social Media Strategy to maximize ROI, drive traffic, user growth and efficiency of our investment focusing on acquisition and supporting retention marketing initiatives.
- Define, plan and execute their social media strategy to drive brand engagement, campaign objectives and key commercial KPIs for the business
- Content creation and execution working with multiple stakeholders across the business
- Develop and execute global paid social media campaigns to drive customer acquisition reporting on traffic, transactions and conversion rates
- Manage branded online communities using Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and other social media channels
- Analyse performance; monitor budgets and performance taking immediate action to maximise business impact
- Brand Guardian of all social creative elements ensuring consistency and that they are on brand.
- Weekly reporting on engagement, traffic, sales, individual campaign KPIs
- Full responsibility of social media budget
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies in Social Media
- Social Media champion within the business and comfortable presenting the strategy to a wide audience up to and including C-level
The skills we're looking for:
- 5 + years’ experience in Social Media with a global brand or agency
- Proven experience managing global social media campaigns across all key social platforms
- Proven ability to drive commercial KPI’s
- Strategic mindset and ability to develop social media strategies that influence business KPI'
- Market leading knowledge of all social media platforms across all devices
- An ability to demonstrate innovative approaches to address different business challenges
- A proven ability to work well with multiple stakeholders across the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial acumen
- Budget Management
- Fluent, well-written English is essential
- Experience managing agency and partner relationships
- Additional languages an advantage
If interested, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of Talent, 086-029-3560 or email@example.com