Dublin , Ireland
€30,000 - €35,000
about 1 year ago
Key Responsibilities will include:
- The individual will lead on driving multiple communication strategies through various touchpoints, with a focus on Digital Marketing.
- Management of brand strategy for Social Media platforms and roll out across ROI, UK, NI and US.
- Will develop engaging campaigns aligned with trading and brand priorities using interactive and creative content.
- You will also oversee the management and updating of content on Wordpress for ROI, UK, NI and US websites – both business content and content for strategic campaigns.
- Fully versed and knowledgeable in Social Media Policies and Legislation.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum 3 years’ experience working within a similar communications/ marketing role
- Be a confident communicator with strong presentation skills
- Work well on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Have a solid work ethic and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.