almost 4 years ago
Are you a social marketing executive/manager interested in in bringing your expertise to a globally recognised FMCG organisation? Reporting into the online marketing manager you will be responsible for developing, managing and monitoring content plans and all social media activity.
· Develop and deliver a brand-building content plan
· Curate, edit and write content for the website, newsletters, social media channels, blogs & third parties
· Content outreach to ensure effective content distribution to target audiences
· Ensure content is optimised for SEO
· Manage social media properties
· Manage local teams to drive social media engagement in France, Germany, Spain & Portugal
· Monitor key online communities
· Identify and develop relationships with key influencers
· Deliver consumer insights from social media
· Drive online engagement from sponsorship properties
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position with excellent content and copywriting skills. You will also have a passion for digital marketing and a keen interest in sports and nutrition.
Sound like you? Please contact Ruth Maguire on 01 660 8104 or email@example.com.
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing - No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment.
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services - On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions.
- Alternatives Elect - Global executive search service.
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.
PHT Alternatives Ltd. Registered in Ireland. Company number: 339480. Every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information and statements contained in this email, however such accuracy is not warranted. This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you received this in error, please delete the material and contact the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of this company.