SEO and Content Marketer
almost 4 years ago
The’ SEO and Content Marketer ‘ is involved in all marketing and content marketing initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats, the ideal candidate should have 2-3 years experience.
The focus is to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior both offline and online. You need to have competence in all things related to content and SEO channel optimisation, brand consistency, segmentation and localisation, analytics and meaningful measurement., and to that end should keep yourself current with all new industry SEO developments through researching and reading.
The position requires cross-functional collaboration with Sales/Marketing, Customer success, IT and human resources to help define the brand
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers, Press Releases)
- Implement a Quality link building campaign in coordination SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via linked In and other social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools in support of social media strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards( Moz, Google Analytics, and Webmaster Tools), reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members goals
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Ability to write compelling content that meets specific best practice Search optimization criteria.
Key Individual Characteristics
- Have a passion for new technology and tools and usage of those tools within your own blogs and ?social media outreach.
- Possess leadership and project management skills to define and manage a set of goals ?involving diverse contributors and to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within ?corporate and ongoing campaigns.
- Incredible people skills.
- Basic technical understanding of web technologies.
- Fluency in web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and social media marketing applications and social media monitoring platforms
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then contact email@example.com or 01-6909719
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
· Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
· Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
· Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.