about 1 year ago
A scaling MarTech company is looking for a passionate, hands-on product marketing expert to join them on a short term contract to support the team on key projects over the next 4 months.
- Work with the marketing and product teams to help define and build propositions that connect their core products with offers that make sense to their target customers
- Create visionary and compelling internal and external customer-facing presentations to convey the benefits of all their product features and the challenges they solve for users
- Partner with the Product Management team to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
- Create and develop engaging product demonstrations that are used for their sales team to share across all mediums
- Develop effective sales training materials, making it easy for sales to understand their product offerings and key positioning.
- Market and competitor analysis
- Create marketing materials for RFPs, including value propositions, messaging positioning, sales enablement tools and ensure local execution is consistent with global messaging.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 7 years of product marketing experience
- Experience of working in a high growth/ fast moving tech industry/vertical
- Proven ability to create product value propositions that drive meaningful engagements
- Experience in martech and understanding of martech ecosystems and tech stacks
- The ability to apply your knowledge of the product and the market to initiate and develop value-add concepts and initiatives
- Confidence and ability to manage competing priorities in a scale up environment
- Self starter with a track record of delivering projects from start to finish
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management & strong organisational skills
- Strong eye for design and developing visually led sales enablement tools
If interested, contact Joan Fahey, Head of The Alternatives Flexible Panel at email@example.com or +353 01 661 8889