over 1 year ago
Are you looking to build and run a Product Marketing function in a rapidly scaling company? A leading MarTech company is looking for a passionate, hands-on, product marketing expert to help them create cutting edge product propositions, collateral and GTM plans. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role could be right for you if, having tasted success in a larger product marketing organisation, you’re now ready to shape and own a product marketing function that fuels a scaling strategy.
- Work with the marketing and product teams to define and build propositions that connect their core products with offers that make sense to their target customers
- Create visionary and compelling internal and external customer-facing presentations to convey the benefits of all their product features and the challenges they solve for users
- Partner with the Product Management team to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
- Own the go-to-market positioning and frameworks for all sectors ranging from Financial Services (retail banking & insurance), Utilities & Energy, Retail, Travel and Airlines.
- Build and manage exciting, innovative product launch plans and ensure effective and ongoing relevance in the market to drive demand generation and pipeline.
- Create and develop engaging product demonstrations for the sales team to share across all mediums
- Develop effective sales training materials, making it easy for sales to understand their product offerings and key positioning.
- Partner with marketing to create innovative marketing campaigns to help build pipeline.
- Market and competitor analysis
- Create all marketing materials for RFPs, including value propositions, messaging positioning, sales enablement tools and ensure local execution is consistent with global messaging.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 7 years of product marketing experience
- Experience of working in a high growth, fast moving tech industry ideally in MarTech.
- Proven ability to create product value propositions that drive meaningful engagements
- Experience in martech and understanding of martech ecosystems and tech stacks
- The ability to apply your knowledge of the product and the market to initiate and develop value-add concepts and initiatives
- Confidence and ability to manage competing priorities in a scale up environment
- Self starter with a track record of delivering projects from start to finish
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management & strong organisational skills
- Strong eye for design and developing visually led sales enablement tools
If interested, contact Joan Fahey, Head of The Alternatives Flexible Panel at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 01 661 8889