over 1 year ago
Interim Senior Marketing Manager required for large, growing Irish owned company based in the West. 9-12-month contract.
Looking for a move back to the West? This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a high performing brand, operating very much on an international scale. It is a lovely place to work and this role provides great exposure to both marketing strategy and tactical execution.
You will be a senior level marketing manager on a team of 4 and will be responsible for:
- Global marketing strategy and execution in assigned markets
- Development of video content, social media (paid and organic) content, direct marketing, catalogues, as well as the development of a suite of marketing assets for international markets
- Work with other offices in the UK and other markets
To be eligible for this role you will need to be:
- A broad mid – senior level marketer with a proven track record of managing marketing campaigns ideally in international markets
- Collaborative, used to working at a fast pace and adaptable, changing priorities as necessary
- Experienced in B2B channels ideally
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.