Competitive plus excellent benefits
10 months ago
This fantastic, newly created role is in a small team of energetic and collaborative marketeers. It is a hybrid working model with 3 days in the office in Phoenix park, Dublin 8.
This role is diverse and demanding, you could be project managing a new campaign in the morning and meeting with TV presenters in the afternoon. The ideal candidate will have strong PR experience and have a bright, creative and charismatic personality.
- PR and Media Relations: Liaise with the PR agency on all PR queries and briefs, ensuring press releases are written on brand. Set up and be the main point of contact for media activity within the Zoo.
- Project and Campaign Management: Develop and project manage ad hoc projects and all marketing collateral including promotional leaflets, guidebooks and annual reports. Assist the marketing team in managing and reporting on through-the-line campaigns and marketing / promotional initiatives.
- Brand Management: Possess a strong understanding of Dublin Zoo’s brand values and ensure all communications are consistent with it.
- Copywriting and Editing: Serve as main copywriter and editor for the marketing department for all external and internal communications.
- Sponsorship Liaison: Work closely with sponsors, ensuring projects and communications are executed to a high standard
- Agency Management: Brief and liaise with third party agencies (PR Agency, designers, printers etc.
- Marketing or communications related degree.
- 5 years’ experience working in a similar marketing, communications or PR role.
- PR experience a key advantage.
- Sponsorship experience an advantage.
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills with superb attention to detail and the ability to proof read and develop content quickly and efficiently.
- Will demonstrate initiative, be resourceful and commercially minded as well as creative.
- We are looking for thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work under pressure, multi-task, manage a diverse workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Be highly organised and a can-do and proactive attitude is key.
Want to know more about the role? Get in contact today.