9 months ago
Alternatives is delighted to be working with one of Irelands leading professional services organisations to hire a Senior Marketing Executive.
This is a full-time contract for 12 months based in Dublin 1 and working a hybrid model. Not only is this role with a very established company that would provide great experience and variety, but it also has a competitive salary and great benefits.
In this role, you will be joining the wider Business Development and Marketing Team, working closely with digital and design experts creating content for the website and video content, social media implementations and business development.
- Co-ordination and execution of Marketing campaigns, including online content and the design and production of marketing collateral
- Co-ordination of submissions to external publications/directories that evaluate and rank other organisations. Management of these important relationships
- Working with the wider marketing and communications teams on the preparation of content for events, promotional videos and associated PR
- Digital marketing including website and app updates, social media strategy implementation and management
- Supporting the preparation of business development pitches, tenders and presentations
- Liaising with third parties including external PR agency, designers, printers, trade publications and photographers
- Building and maintaining relationships with all levels and with external stakeholders and suppliers
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years marketing experience in a corporate environment
- Recognised marketing or business qualification
- Ability to effectively engage with and influence senior individuals
- Proactive with keen attention to detail and ability to work on one's own initiative with limited supervision, as well as part of a larger team
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Motivated, with a flexible approach to changing business requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite
- Previous experience of working in professional services would be an advantage
For more information on this role, contact Kyna Timbs on firstname.lastname@example.org.