Dublin , Ireland
6 months ago
A Senior Innovation Brand manager is required to join a leading FMCG team to work on an exciting 6-9 month contract starting in January.
Working as part of a diverse marketing team, this role will be responsible for delivering exceptional results through brilliant creation & execution and contribute to the delivery of the brand plans.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying opportunity areas and lead the ideation process to develop winning ideas
- Working closely with the brand team to develop a vision for innovation on a core brand within the company
- Drive projects through key stages of the journey from concept to launch for focused brands
- Work on strategic planning with the brand team to drive effective and relevant concepts
- 8-10 years’ experience in a brand management role and working in a fast-paced environment
- A natural collaborator with a drive and passion for brand innovation
- Must have experience within the innovation function within a brand marketing role
- Ability to demonstrate keen business acumen and commercial awareness
- Has a passion for creating innovative strategies for a household brand
- Very organised and a natural planner
For a confidential discussion, please contact Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager | email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.