8 months ago
Senior eCommerce Manager
An iconic Irish brand is seeking an experienced eComm Manager to join their team of a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of eCommerce, and part of a wider marketing function, you will work cross-functionally to drive amazing customer experiences and drive digital sales.
This is the pivotal role in the business to overall performance of the website, mobile app and iPad channels. Through ongoing analysis of sales and web analytics, conversion rate optimisation and UX improvement - you will grow digital sales, improve customer experiences, and conversion rates.
Key role responsibilities:
- Analyse Sales and Margin results for the website and provide insights and recommendations based on analysis.
- Analyse onsite behavioural data and provide insights based on analysis.
- Analyse eCommerce platform data and make recommendations to improve CX and conversions based on insights.
- Content: Creating compelling omni -channel experiences.
Website Conversion Rate Optimisation:
- Working with external agencies and internal stakeholders, own manage and develop the CRO roadmap.
- Identify A/B tests as necessary
- Identify, implement, and report vs digital optimisation strategy to include A/B tests related to site content, navigation, personalisation and design
- Improve UX and storytelling based on insights
- Identify new opportunities to drive better customer experiences onsite from competitor benchmarking and analysis of site analytics and customer feedback.
To be considered for this role……
You must have a strong track record in eCommerce with experience working on high-traffic, high revenue website. You are hands-on and are comfortable across analytics and creative roles – from analysing commercial and website KPIs to the day-to-day operational tasks that are vital to keeping websites running effectively. You will have excellent communication, presentation & influencing skills with a proven record of influencing multiple stakeholders across different functions and are comfortable presenting at C-level.
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 01 582 4483 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.