Meath , Ireland
€45,000 - €50,000
almost 2 years ago
We are on the lookout for a confident and dynamic Senior Content Marketing Executive to join a thriving software organisation based in Meath. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to closely manage a wide range of content-driven, marketing activities throughout the UK and Ireland including SEO, email marketing, social media and online advertising.
Reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be someone who relishes challenges and is used to working in a fast-paced environment. This is a role for a self-starter and enthusiastic individual who is ready to take the next step in their marketing career.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Managing written and creative content for their organic and paid digital campaigns
- Designing strategies, email campaigns and content with a strong lead generation focus
- Understanding the Company product suite and industry to write articles, blogs and website content
- Working closely with external agencies to manage digital marketing campaigns
- Development and creation of briefs for internal and external creative campaigns
What we are looking for?
- Relevant qualifications in Marketing
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience working in a related marketing executive role and MUST have experience managing content-driven marketing campaigns
- Proven track record in managing and implementing marketing projects
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to write high quality and creative content
- Self-motivated, well-organised, able to work independently and target driven to meet deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills e.g. MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
*Must have a car to drive to this location*
For further information you can contact Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too