Senior Brand Manager
JOB PURPOSE/ PRMIARY OBJECTIVE:
My client is seeking a Senior Brand Manger to join their talented marketing team to take responsibility for the execution of their brand & customer activation across their business. Within this role you will be able to get a varied, hands-on experience and further develop your marketing expertise. If you are a result-oriented, self-starter looking to join a dynamic team, this opportunity is ideal for you. The role will require some travel for key tradeshows, distributor/customer meetings.
• Execution of annual marketing activation plan across all territories.
• Own manage and deliver B2B marketing campaigns
• Manage, coach, and develop direct reports
• Lead cross functional projects (internally and externally)
• Work with the relevant sales team to develop & rollout plans
• Mange relationships with 3rd Party marketing agencies.
• Management of Marketing budget
• Degree level qualification in marketing
• 3-5 years marketing experience, (Food /FMCG/Drinks)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong project management experience
• Experience in new product development launches
• Team player with experience of working in cross-functional teams
• Hands-on attitude.
• Creative problem solver
• Proven track record in successful campaign management
• Experience with Salesforce /CRM systems desirable
• Excellent Microsoft skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Personal “fit” with the “family”
• Creating Positive Relationships
• Service Driven
• Strategic Thinking
• Fostering Innovation